Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My all time favorite dish. Easy, quick, tasty!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 lb) package tater tots
- Form ingredients itno three layers.
- Press meat into greased 9 X 13 inch pan to make bottom layer, spread soup over meat and tater tots form third or top layer.
- Bake casserole at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Tip: Potatoes could be the second layer, then top with soup.
This was sooo yummy!!! The only thing I did different was sprinkle the tater tots with seasoned salt and at the very end topped it with some shredded cheese. One thing that might be better is if you used a leaner ground beef or maybe even cook the gb beforehand since there was a lot of grease but otherwise this was super easy and very tasty!
Goodness! Could this be simpler! I added mushrooms sauteed in butter and sherry just to be high-toned; but it is perfect without them. I put tater tots on top and sprinkled with spicy seasoned salt. It's very pretty and most men and kids seem to love it. Thanks a bunch.