1/1 Photo of Hamburger Noodle Bake
1 hr 5 mins
Another WW friendly recipe from my OAMC Club Recipe was originally on the WW site
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces no yolk noodles
- 2 medium red onions, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs 95% lean ground beef, raw
- 29 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 3/4 ounces ritz reduced-fat crackers, approx 35
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook the noodles accordign to the package directions, omiting the salt if desired.
- 3Spray 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 4Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium high heat.
- 5Add the red onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add the beef to the onion/pepper mixture and cook till browned; drain off excess oil.
- 7Combine the beef mixture, noodles, tomatoes, 3/4 cup of cheese, parsley and pepper in the baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and the crushed crackers.
- 9Spray the top with nonstick spray.
- 10Bake until hot and the cheese is melted (approx 40 minutes).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 548.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no yolk noodles
95% lean ground beef