My stepkids and my husband LOVE this! It's so simple even HE can make it. It's really pretty good TOO!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef in skillet and drain.
- 2Pour vegetable oil into skillet heat on medium high.
- 3Add potatoes, peppers, onion, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper.
- 4Cook until potatoes are browned on the outside and soft on the inside, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- 5Drain oil from poatoes and place in large bowl.
- 6Add ground beef and salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Stir in ketchup until the beef and potato mixture is coated to your liking.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Hash O'brien
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.2 g