Recipe by AZRoxy63
My stepkids and my husband LOVE this! It's so simple even HE can make it. It's really pretty good TOO!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 6 -7 potatoes, diced with skin still on
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef in skillet and drain.
- Pour vegetable oil into skillet heat on medium high.
- Add potatoes, peppers, onion, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper.
- Cook until potatoes are browned on the outside and soft on the inside, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Drain oil from poatoes and place in large bowl.
- Add ground beef and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in ketchup until the beef and potato mixture is coated to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!