Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A great Hamburger casserole type dish. I love the crunchiness of the topping. Its Yummy anytime!!
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can water
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chow mein noodles
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- Brown Hamburger,.
- mix all ingredients together, saving 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 400.
- After Baking for about 40 minutes, sprinke chow mein noodles and remaining cheese on top.
- Cook for 10 minutes more or until noodles are a little brown and cheese is melted.