Recipe by Virginia
This is a simple,yet east casserole that I nearly always have the ingredients for on hand. It's as easy as "Hamburger Helper" and much better. Freezes well!
Top Review by Virginia Chandler
Very Tasty and Easy!!!!! Perfect dish for a busy day, as it is very quick to make. I added about 3 tablespoons of Italian Seasonings for added flavor and it was perfect. Thanks for posting!!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh ground chuck
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes or 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 can white corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown onions and meat,season with salt pepper and garlic salt.
- Boil the noodles in water for 6 minutes and drain.
- Drain corn.
- Mix all ingredients and turn into a two-quart greased casserole dish.
- Can top with a little more grated cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.