Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet Spiced Dip Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 3 lbs smoked boneless ham, fully cooked
- 4 tablespoons homemade gourmet spiced dip seasoning
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup peach preserves or 1 cup apricot preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray or line with a slow cooker liner.
- Place ham with 1/4 cup water in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine mix, mustard, water and preserves; stir until well blended. Pour glaze mixture over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Slice and serve hot.