Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was served at a family reunion and was Deelish! I found it on pilsbury website and wanted to share with you. This doesn't stay around long at my house.
- 3⁄4 lb ham, chopped
- 1 cup frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise, and mustard, mix well.
- Unroll both cans of dough into 2 large rectangles. Place dough with long sides together on sprayed cookie sheet, forming 15x12 inch rectangle. Press edges and perferations together and seal.
- Spoon and spread ham mixture lengthwise in 6-inch wide strip down center of dough. With scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 1/2 inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling. Twisting each strip once, alternately cross strips over filling. Tuck short ends under, press to seal. Brush dough with beaten egg white.
- Bake 375 degrees for 28-33 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut crosswise into slices.
My family loved it. Had to leave the broccoli and mushrooms out due to kids tastes, but they begged me to make it again soon!
Yummy! One of the best Crescent Braids that our MealSwap group has tried.