Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Only one point/serving. A serving is 1/2 stuffed egg, but these are do-able for appetizers and still stay on the WW flex plan! Recipe source: Great Cooking Every Day
- 6 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and halved length-wise
- 113.39 g lean reduced-sodium ham
- 29.58 ml pickled pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 44.37 ml light mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 2.46 ml paprika
- Pop out yolks from eggs and reserve for another purpose or discard. Set egg halves aside.
- In a food processor mince ham. Add the pepperoncini and pulse using on/off turns 3 times. Add mayonnaise, mustard and paprika and pulse until blended.
- Spoon mixture into egg halves.
- Refrigerate covered for up to 4 hours.
Yum! These were great stuffed eggs. I used leftover ham and full-fat mayo. Will make again, thanks!