Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
So fast, so easy, so delicious!
- 10 ounces ham, roughly diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- salt, pepper
- Put ham into blender bowl and mix until fine.
- Add the other ingredients and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Use spatula if necessary.
This is the same recipe I use. It's a wonderful crowd pleaser and it is great on sandwiches. I like to omit the horseradish and instead add 1/4 cup of crushed walnuts to mix it up every once in a while.
I made this recipe to the letter and the one problem I had with it was the horseradish overpowered everything. My solution was: I added 1 TBS extra of mayonnaise and 1 tsp extra of mustard, then it came out fine. I didn't add any salt, because to me, most hams have enough salt in them already.