1 hr 5 mins
An old-fashioned way of cooking ham. From the Laura Secord Canadian cookbook, which says this recipe comes from PEI.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the excess fat off the ham and put in a shallow baking dish.
- 2Combine the mustard and sugar and spread over the ham.
- 3Cover with the milk and add in the spices.
- 4Put a lid on the dish or cover the top with foil and bake for 30 minutes in a 300 F oven.
- 5Bake 30 minutes longer uncovered.
- 6Remove from liquid and serve.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Slice Baked in Milk
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 42.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: