Recipe by GinnyP
I am usually being hovered over when I make these, so they never make it past "roll'er up". These are so yummy and can be very low cal depending on the type and amount of cream cheese used.
- thin sliced ham, such as Hillshire Farm Deli Select
- cream cheese, in the tub for easy spread ability
- dill pickle spear
Directions See How It's Made
- Take two pieces of ham and overlap them so that the top slice is halfway onto the bottom slice.
- Spread the whole thing with cream cheese as thick or thin as you like (and no need to get it perfect). Place a pickle spear at the end of the bottom ham slice and roll'er up!
- If this is just for you, have at it.
- Or if you're sharing, roll up as many as you'd like and place in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to make them easy to slice.
- Slice into thick pieces, then spear with toothpicks if you'd like.