Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one is a party/church potluck dish swiped from my favorite private printing cookbook C'est Si Bon, The nice ladies of Baton Rouge seem to like things rich tasting. This sure is.
- 16 slices of good honest boiled ham, from the deli, not that chopped and formed stuff
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard or 1⁄2 teaspoon brown mustard, from the jar if you don't have the dry
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 0.5 (12 ounce) packagecooked frozen chopped spinach
- Mix the mushroom soup with a half cup of the sour Cream and set it aside.
- Combine the other half cup of sour cream with the egg, the cottage cheese, onion and mustard.
- Spread this mix on one end of the ham slices and roll.
- Place the rolls in a shallow baking dish.
- Cover with the soup sour cream mix.
- Bake, uncovered in a 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes.