T. Woolfe's Note:
This one is a party/church potluck dish swiped from my favorite private printing cookbook C'est Si Bon, The nice ladies of Baton Rouge seem to like things rich tasting. This sure is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 slices of good honest boiled ham, from the deli, not that chopped and formed stuff
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard or 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard, from the jar if you don't have the dry
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package cooked frozen chopped spinach
- 1Mix the mushroom soup with a half cup of the sour Cream and set it aside.
- 2Combine the other half cup of sour cream with the egg, the cottage cheese, onion and mustard.
- 3Spread this mix on one end of the ham slices and roll.
- 4Place the rolls in a shallow baking dish.
- 5Cover with the soup sour cream mix.
- 6Bake, uncovered in a 350°F oven for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Roll C'est Si Bon
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 875.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.4 g