Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This started because I didn't know what a frittata was. We liked it, so it stayed in the recipe file.
- 16 ounces hash browns, slightly thawed
- 1⁄2 lb chopped ham (or more if desired)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Grease 9X11 pan.
- in a big bowl, mix ham, swiss, and hashbrowns.
- Mix soup and milk and mix with hashbrowns.
- put in pan.
- top with melted butter.
- top with cheddar.
- bake 350 30-40 minutes.
It's amazing what a little tender loving care can do to a recipe. On the surface, this sounds like a Hamburger Helper casserole, but it is SOOOO much better!!!