Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a quick and easy appetizer.
Make and share this Ham Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (2 ounce) package vegetable soup mix (Dry Dip Mix)
- 1⁄2 lb ham (thin sliced)
- With hand mixer combine the cream cheese and soup mix (let sit for half hour so the soup mix can soften).
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto a tortilla.
- Place slices of ham on cream cheese mixture.
- Roll tortilla, then slice into 1/2" pinwheels.
- Chill till ready to serve.