Prep 30 mins
Cook 22 mins
Delishious puffs!!! This recipe can be adjusted to other fillings, try chicken or beef with different cheese, I like to make 2 or 3 different batches.
- Heat oven to 400f degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except pastry.
- Cut pastry into circles with 2 1/2 to 3 inch round cookie cutter or pastry wheel.
- Spoon about 1 rounded teaspoon ham mixture on centre of each circle; brush edges with water.
- Fold each circle over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2 inch.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- These puffs can be refrigerated for up 24 hours and reheated in a 400f degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
Derf these were wonderful! My only complaint (other than time consuming to make) is that none of mine stay sealed - even with water. Perhaps I made them too small? We liked them dipped in pizza sauce too. When I make them again, I might try rolling the dough thinner and just putting them into mini muffin tins. Thanks for posting!
I made these for one of our New Years Eve nibbles. They were gobbled up really fast. Great flavours. Thanks for sharing.
LOVED this to make! SO easy to bake! GREAT for family and friends! Requests to make this now never ends!