1/2 Photos of Ham & Parmesan Puff Bites
Delishious puffs!!! This recipe can be adjusted to other fillings, try chicken or beef with different cheese, I like to make 2 or 3 different batches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400f degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients except pastry.
- 3Cut pastry into circles with 2 1/2 to 3 inch round cookie cutter or pastry wheel.
- 4Spoon about 1 rounded teaspoon ham mixture on centre of each circle; brush edges with water.
- 5Fold each circle over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- 6Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2 inch.
- 7Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve warm.
- 9These puffs can be refrigerated for up 24 hours and reheated in a 400f degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Parmesan Puff Bites
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 94.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g