Delishious puffs!!! This recipe can be adjusted to other fillings, try chicken or beef with different cheese, I like to make 2 or 3 different batches.
- Heat oven to 400f degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except pastry.
- Cut pastry into circles with 2 1/2 to 3 inch round cookie cutter or pastry wheel.
- Spoon about 1 rounded teaspoon ham mixture on centre of each circle; brush edges with water.
- Fold each circle over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2 inch.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- These puffs can be refrigerated for up 24 hours and reheated in a 400f degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.