Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Southern Living
Make and share this Ham-Hash Brown Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (30 ounce) packagefrozen shredded country-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen diced onions, red and green bell pepper, and celery, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce, refrigerated
- 3 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (8 oz.)
- 1 cup fresh zucchini, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups round buttery crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 8 ingredients. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2. Combine crushed crackers and butter. Top casserole with cracker mixture.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and cracker mixture is brown. Let stand 15 minutes.