Darlene Summers's Note:
This is like turkey and dressing, only it is ham and dressing--very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- 2Set pineapple aside.
- 3Add enough water to pineapple juice to measure 2 cups.
- 4Combine margarine, sugar and 2 cups liquid in a large saucepan.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to boil.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add croutons all at once, tossing lightly till croutons are thoroughly moistened.
- 8Add pineapple, nuts and raisins, mixing lightly.
- 9Spoon into greased 3-quart glass baking dish, pressing into the dish lightly.
- 10Bake in 350° oven for 25 minutes or till piping hot.
- 11Serve with ham, baked beans, sweet potatoes, or mashed potatoes and hot bread (if you like).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 392.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g