1/1 Photo of Ham & Cheese Noodle Casserole
Another simple yet wonderful church cookbook recipe. This is very simple to put together and wonderful served with some french bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles in accordance with package and drain.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted soup and milk and stir until well blended.
- 4In 13 x 9 baking dish, combine ham, cooked noodles, liquid soup mixture and half of the cheese.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of casserole. Dot with butter.
- 7Bake for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.1
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 1165.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.1 g