Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another simple yet wonderful church cookbook recipe. This is very simple to put together and wonderful served with some french bread and a salad.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, precooked and cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles, extra wide (I like no yolks)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook noodles in accordance with package and drain.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted soup and milk and stir until well blended.
- In 13 x 9 baking dish, combine ham, cooked noodles, liquid soup mixture and half of the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of casserole. Dot with butter.
- Bake for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Easy and very good! I used nonfat ham, low fat soup and about half the butter. My kids really liked this one - I would make it with different noodles next time because they went a little mushy. I would make this again! Made for Potluck Tag. Thanks! :)