Recipe by 2Bleu
Love those Pillsbury Appetizers! And this one is great as a side dish to a Lite-Bleu meal.
Top Review by megs_
This is SO yummy! I changed it up a little bit. I had some leftover canadian bacon so I used that instead of ham. I wanted to make this recipe a main course rather than an appetizer, so I added another 4 ounces of cream cheese and mixed all the filling ingredients in the food processer. I cut it into 8 single pinwheels - and WOW! Perfection! I am taking some of these for a work lunch tomorrow. Thanks for sharing! :)
- 1⁄4 lb cooked lean ham, cut into pieces (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 ounce neufchatel cheese, softened or 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (Pillsbury)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat swiss cheese, shredded (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped (2 medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In food processor bowl with metal blade, process ham and cream cheese until smooth and well blended.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle; press into 13x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread ham mixture over rectangle. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese and onions.
- Starting with both short sides of rectangle, roll up both towards center. With serrated knife, cut into 16 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.