1/3 Photos of Ham and Swiss Double Pinwheels (Pillsbury)
Love those Pillsbury Appetizers! And this one is great as a side dish to a Lite-Bleu meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb cooked lean ham, cut into pieces (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 ounce neufchatel cheese, softened or 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (Pillsbury)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat swiss cheese, shredded (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped (2 medium)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In food processor bowl with metal blade, process ham and cream cheese until smooth and well blended.
- 2Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle; press into 13x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3Spread ham mixture over rectangle. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese and onions.
- 4Starting with both short sides of rectangle, roll up both towards center. With serrated knife, cut into 16 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Swiss Double Pinwheels (Pillsbury)
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 351.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese