1 hr 5 mins
A delicious recipe a friend of mine made and gave to me. Update 12/20/08: Based on the review by CapeCodHiker, I have changed the amount of milk to 3 1/2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, cooked and drained well
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing mix (I like Pepperidge Farm) or 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix (I like Pepperidge Farm)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 24 slices boiled ham, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; combine spinach, very well drained, stuffing, sour cream.
- 2Spread mixture on ham slices and roll up with seam side down in baking dish.
- 3Melt butter in saucepan.
- 4Add flour and blend well.
- 5Add milk and continue to stir over medium heat until thick.
- 6Add cheddar cheese and remove from heat.
- 7Stir until cheese is melted.
- 8Pour sauce over ham rolls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika, if desired.
- 9Cover with foil.
- 10Bake 20 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Spinach Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 387.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cornbread stuffing mix