Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom got a recipe for these from one of her friends and we've tweaked it a little. I brought a tray of them to my in-laws for a get together once and now I'm asked to make them ALL THE TIME! This is one of my most requested recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with vegetables
- 6 flour tortillas (room temp)
- 3 cups dill pickles (chopped)
- 1⁄2 lb ham (thin sliced)
- 1⁄2 lb turkey (thin sliced) (optional)
- Spread cream cheese on room temperature tortillas.
- Spread 1/2 c chopped pickles on top of cream cheese on each tortilla.
- Lay out slices of ham over pickles.
- *If using turkey too lay out your slice over the ham.
- Roll tortillas tightly and place toothpicks ever 1 1/2 inches or so. (Do NOT.
- use colored toothpicks as the color will bleed into your wraps!).
- Slice between toothpicks.
- Serve cold.
very good...made last night for new year's eve
I made a tray of these to take to our neighbors' house for enjoying after we had a game of badminton and were having a good cold draft beer (the guys just bought a keg-o-rater) and boy, were these wraps PERFECT! So easy to make, so few ingredients and such an enormous hit...I'm happy to give this recipe 5 stars :-)