Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 quesadilla. Per serving: 245 calories, 6.5 g fat, 18.1 g protein, 28.7 g carb, 0.8 g fiber, 10 mg cholesterol.
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chiles
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat extra sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add in ham, green chiles, and mushrooms; stir/saute for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan; wip pan clean with a paper towel.
- Place 1 tortilla in the pan; sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over half of the tortilla; spoon 1/2 cup of the ham mixture over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese and fold tortilla in half.
- Cook 1 minute on each side or until cheese melts.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, and ham mixture.