Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to serve these for lunch in the summer months. Focaccia is a great bread for sandwiches since usually they are seasoned with olive oil and herbs.
- 1 (9 inch) round loaf focaccia bread
- 1⁄3 cup relish sandwich spread
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1⁄2 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 leaf lettuce
- Cut bread in half horizontally to make 2 layers.
- Spread cut sides with sandwich spread.
- On bottom half, layer ham, onion, cheese and lettuce.
- Cover with top half of bread.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve.