Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe uses refrigerated dough that's stuffed with ham and cheese. It uses a few ingredients and makes a delicious hot sandwich in no time. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 10 slices deli ham
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Unroll dough onto a greased baking sheet; top with ham, onions and cheeses.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Brush with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into 1-inch slices.
I wish I could rate these higher then 5 *, these are outstanding and just so fun to make. I set up a little *ham & cheese* bar where our guests could put together which cheese toppings, onions, and two different types of ham, one a turkey ham, and the other a Virginia Baked ham. How fun is that? Our guests put these together, crimping the sides, either with their fingers, or fork, and away then went into the oven. This was so neat-o and the taste super.duper! The oven time was spot on, and the taste yummer/lish/ish. Thanks, Lainey for another winner! Made for *Please Review My Recipe* Tag Game Fall 2008