Recipe by Little Bee
I got this off of Recipe Goldmine. This is so good and easy! It makes a great brunch dish and is a good way to use up leftover ham! We love this one!
Top Review by Robirdie
We had this for supper last night. Was very light and good not heavy. We enjoyed it. My husband took the rest to work for lunch. I used the garlic ritz creakers. I used half of the onions, our 3 year old grandaughter was eating with us she likes some.This was very good we will have it again.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 2⁄3 cup finely crushed cracker (about 15 and prefer Ritz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion in butter till tender.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly spray a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish with non stick spray and pour ingredients in.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or till a knife inserted just off center comes out clean.