Recipe by weekend cooker
It can be served at brunch, lunch, or with any brunch casseroles.
Top Review by Sam #3
I doubled the ham and cheese and had to cook this for 35 mins (probably because of the extra ham and cheese). It is kind of flat though, I'm tempted to cook it in an 8x8 pan and extend the cooking time so it could be more of a light lunch instead of a snack or side. I forgot the onion and used fat free sour cream. *UPDATE* I baked it in an 8x8 pan and it took 60 mins
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup cooked finely chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix by hand.
- Spread in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cut in rectangles, about 2 inches by 1 inch.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.