Recipe by Little Bee
I made this on a Sunday to keep in the fridge for DH to grab for dinner during the week because it was too hot to cook! He loved it and ate the whole big bowl! Its more of a main dish pasta salad. Try it I think you'll like it!
- 1⁄2 lb boiled ham (thick sliced) or 1⁄2 lb baked ham (thick sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni (I cook it al dente)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice ham into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine ham and cheese with macaroni, celery, onion and pickle.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard,Salt and pepper to taste.
- Then stir into macaroni mixture, mixing well.
- Chill well until ready to serve, several hours for maximum flavor.