Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Dinner in a dish. Easy, flavor filled comfort food.
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 10 potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- black pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large saucepan, bring first five ingredients to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Place a layer of potatoes and onions in a buttered 13x9 baking dish.
- Cover with part of the soup mixture and season with black pepper.
- Keep alternating layers until all potatoes are used.
- Cover with foil and bake for one hour or until potatoes test done.
- Remove foil and sprinkle top with french fried onions and bake uncovered for 15 more minutes.