- 1 lb almond butter (some people use tahini)
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup of relatively plain tasting powdered soy protein concentrate
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons of celtic sea salt (Grain and Salt Society product)
- 1 cup of fortified flax seed
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable glycerine
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together well.
- Add more protein powder or flax to stiffen mixture- more vegetable glycerine to"loosen" and sweeten it.
- Press into 8 by 8 pan.
- Chill for firmer bars.
- Can play with different spices and nuts when formulating recipe.
- (Visit Eat Right for Your Blood Type at http://www. dadamo. com/recipebase/list. cgi for more recipes like this.).