Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 50 mins
from a magazine called Country Collections
Make and share this Haloumi and Vegie Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Place leek and peppers in roasting pan, drizzle with oil.
- Season and then toss to combine.
- Roast 40 minutes till soft, remove from oven and cool.
- Leave oven at 180 C.
- Lightly grease 25 cm non stick ovenproof frypan.
- Arrange roasted vegetable in base of frypan.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- In a jug, combine eggs, cream, basil and seasoning, whisk well.
- Pour mixture over vegetables, cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to oven and cook for 40 minutes till firm.