This comes from one of our news web sites. Its from "Cooking With Ken".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry apples.
- 2Use an ice pick to make a hole in each apple and place the cinnamon stick in each apple.
- 3In heavy saucepan, add the unwrapped caramels and milk.
- 4Cook over low heat until the caramels are completely melted.
- 5Then dip the apples in mixture and tap the apples on the side of the pan to remove the excess caramel.
- 6Dip the caramel coated apples into the granola and place on wax paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Let the apples cool.
- 8Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 9Optional: Instead of granola you can use mini chocolate chips, M&M's and or other candy decorations.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Caramel Apples
Serving Size: 1 (1267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 14.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: