Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from one of our news web sites. Its from "Cooking With Ken".
Make and share this Halloween Caramel Apples recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and dry apples.
- Use an ice pick to make a hole in each apple and place the cinnamon stick in each apple.
- In heavy saucepan, add the unwrapped caramels and milk.
- Cook over low heat until the caramels are completely melted.
- Then dip the apples in mixture and tap the apples on the side of the pan to remove the excess caramel.
- Dip the caramel coated apples into the granola and place on wax paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let the apples cool.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Optional: Instead of granola you can use mini chocolate chips, M&M's and or other candy decorations.
Just to clear things up "Unwrapped means" to take the wrapper off.rn