Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Waffles that will bring back childhood memories
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- Sift flour and baking powder together in medium bowl.
- Add salt and sugar to bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Add mixture to HOT iron, and cook anywhere from 5-6 minutes.
These waffles are so easy to do and yummy. I loved the texture. Thanks Chef Diva
Perfect Waffles Chef "Diva Divine'...simply perfect. Great flavor, excellent texture. The waffles were light, airy, fluffy, crisp and tender...just the best. I prefer my waffles with just icing sugar, these really shined. I can't wait to make ice cream waffle sandwiches with this recipe, it will be sinful. Thank you so much for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs/ 09. :)