- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen halibut steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sauterne or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen fish in ungreased baking dish, 9x9x2 inches.
- Sprinkle with salt and oregano.
- Mix onions, bread crumbs, cheese and butter; spread on fish.
- Pour sauterne into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered until fish flakes easily with fork, about 30 minutes.