Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A Quick and easy, and very tasty pudding, that can be whipped up in a hurry.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (optional)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Mix the first 8 ingredients well and put in a greased baking dish.
- Mix the last 3 ingredients and pour over batter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350°F in a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Serve hot with ice cream.
This was very good,especially with the ice cream. Yummy!! Baked for 30 minutes in a casserole dish. The cocoa and raisins go well together