Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Gyoza, or potstickers, are a huge hit in my household. We enjoy this recipe so much that sometimes our entire meal consists only of potstickers and rice.
- While still mostly frozen, and using a very sharp knife, mince the pork loin until it resembles ground pork.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- On a dry surface lay out a Gyoza wrapper and place a teaspoonful of pork mixture in the center. Wet just the tip of your finger and run around the edge of the wrapper. Fold over and pinch the sides together so it looks like a semi-circle.
- Repeat until the pork mixture is gone.
- In a large non-stick frying pan with a lid (I use a 4 1/2 quart Sauteusse)heat a teaspoonful of oil and place 10-12 gyoza in the pan.
- Cook for two minutes without touching them.
- Pour a half cup of water into the pan and cover immediately.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, undisturbed, or until all water is gone.
- Remove from pan with tongs.
- Repeat with rest of gyoza.
These gyoza ROCK! Very very delicious- thanks so much!
these are simple and excellent! I made them both steamed and fried in oil and got rave reviews.