Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes a festive, holiday bar cookie. Posted in response to a request, I have not tried this recipe. Times are estimates.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup gumdrop, cut up (omitting black gumdrops)
- 2 cups flour
- Beat eggs lightly; Add water gradually; Beat in sugar.
- Dredge nuts and gumdrops with 1 tablespoon flour.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; Fold in nuts and gumdrops.
- Put into 9 x 13 inch pan which has been lined with oiled wax paper; Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool only slightly, take from pan and remove wax paper.
- Cut into bars; Dredge with powdered sugar.