Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes a festive, holiday bar cookie. Posted in response to a request, I have not tried this recipe. Times are estimates.
- Beat eggs lightly; Add water gradually; Beat in sugar.
- Dredge nuts and gumdrops with 1 tablespoon flour.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; Fold in nuts and gumdrops.
- Put into 9 x 13 inch pan which has been lined with oiled wax paper; Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool only slightly, take from pan and remove wax paper.
- Cut into bars; Dredge with powdered sugar.