Connie K's Note:
This makes a festive, holiday bar cookie. Posted in response to a request, I have not tried this recipe. Times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs lightly; Add water gradually; Beat in sugar.
- 2Dredge nuts and gumdrops with 1 tablespoon flour.
- 3Sift dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; Fold in nuts and gumdrops.
- 4Put into 9 x 13 inch pan which has been lined with oiled wax paper; Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Cool only slightly, take from pan and remove wax paper.
- 6Cut into bars; Dredge with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gumdrop Bars
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g