- 1⁄2 cup guinness stout beer
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 675 g salmon fillets, skinned and cut in four pieces
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring all the ingredients (except salmon, salt and pepper) to boil in medium saucepan, stirring constantly until the mixture becomes syrupy. Cool slightly and refrigerate until the sauce is completely cooled.
- Preheat the broiler. Put salmon on greased baking sheet and coat with cooled sauce. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Broil in oven approximately 8 minutes.