1/5 Photos of Guilt Free Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
2 hrs 12 mins
Soooo good! And only 70calories per slice (at an average of 8 slices, and sauce that has 60cal. per 1/2 cup), it's fantastic. Although I did burn the bottom of the pizza the first time I made it, this pizza tastes just as good as the market restaurant I went to in central Toronto; a thin crust delight that's sure to please. (Note: Add 1/2 a tsp. more yeast for bigger crust)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon sage (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (optional)
- 1Combine warm water, milk, and yeast in small bowl and let sit 5 minutes.
- 2In larger bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and optional seasoning ingredients.
- 3Thoroughly mix in wet ingredients until at dough like state (or, if bread machine available, choose dough setting and place all ingredients in machine).
- 4If mixed by hand, let rise in warm area for 1/2 to 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 445-460 degrees farenheit (based on the thickness of your pizza).
- 6Divide dough in half, shape into two 9 to 10 inch pizzas. You may want to allow the dough to rise for 5-10 extra minutes.
- 7Spread o 3/4 to 1 cup sauce.
- 8Set in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 9Enjoy your delicious pizza!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guilt Free Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g