Recipe by Eatin' Healthy
I'm always looking for healthy snacks to satify my sweet tooth, so this is my newest concoction.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
I found the center to be kind of dry and glumpy but the kids loved it. I used braeburn apples and served them with a little FF ice cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. A nice guilt-free autumn dessert.
- 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the top and bottom off of apples and core - pour lemon juice over apples.
- In a bowl mix oatmeal, egg white, cinnamon and honey.
- Place the stuffed apples on a baking sheet and cover with foil.
- Bake for about 40 mins until tender.
- Remove from the oven and top with vanilla yogurt.