Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
Hot dogs on the grill with Guacomole
- 2 beef hot dogs (All beef, non hormone preferred)
- 2 buns
- 30 ml guacamole
- 15 ml yellow mustard (French's perferred)
- 30 ml barbecue sauce
- 15 g old cheddar cheese
- Heat up your BBQ.
- Throw on the dogs.
- Open the buns and put them on the top rack for toasting.
- Grate the cheese.
- after about 2 mins, turn the dogs.
- Flip the buns over on the rack as well (should be open faced).
- Sprinkle your cheese into the buns to get it nice and melty.
- after 2 mins the dogs should be cooked, spread on some of that BBQ sauce to finish.
- Turn off the BBQ burner.
- Place the dogs into the buns on the top rack.
- Place them on your plate.
- Put on the Guacomole.
- Put on the Yellow Mustard.
- Eat and enjoy!