Recipe by tigress_1654
Nice and flavourful quacamole with simple ingredients but lots of style
Top Review by KrazyKaren
Thank you Tigress, great Guac.... I just need to reduce the lime next time.. I found it was a bit strong for my personal taste. I added the sour cream and cilantro and whipped it up in the blender!!! This is now going to star in all my Mexican Dinners! Thanks Again!
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juice of
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons finely diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons finely diced cilantro leaves (no stalks)
- 1 teaspoon fine diced spring onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and de-stone avocados.
- Chop avocados into smaller, manageable pieces and mash with a fork. (Or use a food processor, which gives the guac a really lovely creamy texture!).
- Push the garlic clove through a garlic press or dice it very, very finely. (An alternative is to buy ready-made garlic paste).
- Mix all the ingredients together, adjusting for personal taste: avocados, lime juice, tabasco, garlic, seasoning and any of the extras.