1/6 Photos of Guacamole Muy Facil
1 hr 5 mins
I don't like guacamole to compete with the other dishes when preparing a Mexican feast. My tamales, beans, rice, etc. don't like the competition if the guacamole has too many ingredients; trying to steal the limelight. This is a condiment that I can throw together with very few ingredients, substituting as necessary. No chunky guacamole for me, this is creamy, delicious and simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Note: My husband however insists on using homemade mayonnaise when he prepares guacamole. I felt obligated to point that out.
- 2In serving bowl, juice the lime.
- 3Scoop the avocado into the bowl with the lime and lightly mash the ingredients together to stop the avocados from turning brown.
- 4Next add the salt, a few dashes of pepper and the sour cream, mashing the avocado mixture with fork until very smooth. Adjust seasoning and add more lime juice if necessary.
- 5Cover bowl well and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 6Guacamole is best eaten within a day. Leftover guacamole doesn't exist in our household.
- 7Yield: approximately 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Guacamole Muy Facil
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 91.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g