Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this at the restaurant and loved it! I found the recipe, it is so good!
Make and share this Guacamole En Molcajete from Rosa Mexicano recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of the chopped onions, ½ teaspoon of the chopped jalapeno and ½ teaspoon of the cilantro with ½ teaspoon of salt in a bowl.
- With the back of a wooden spoon mash these ingredients into a paste. This releases the juices within.
- Split the avocado in half, then remove the seed. Slice the avocado lengthwise in about 1/8-1/4 inch strips, and then across, forming a grid. Scoop the avocado out of the skin with a spoon (never mash or scrape it).
- Add the avocado to the paste and fold to combine thoroughly. Add the other ingredients, folding gently, taking care not to mash the guacamole.
- Add jalapenos and salt to taste.
- Serve with corn tortillas and chips.