1/1 Photo of Gruyere Squash Casserole
I've seen lots of squash casseroles, but none quite like this one. The secret is all in the cheese! This is very rich tasting and so hearty my vegetarian daughter happily eats it as a main course!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the onions until lightly brown.
- 2Add the squash, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in mayo, 1 cup of the cheese, and 1 cup of the crumbled crackers.
- 4Pour into a 1 and 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese, then remaining crackers.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gruyere Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 471.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g