Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty way with green beans
- 10 ounces frozen cut green beans
- 1⁄3 cup water, boiling
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons butter
- dried dill
- Place green beans in saucepan with boiling water and bouillon cubes.
- Cover; bring to a boil.
- Separate beans with a fork,.
- reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in butter and put into serving dishes sprinkle with dill weed serve.
- (Add dill to your liking).
Good 'ole green beans, always a favourite and nice with dill. I happened to have some beef broth to use up, it worked very well in place of the bouillon cube. I used some fresh green beans. We loved the dill flavour, I think it would be worth trying with fresh dill next time.