1/2 Photos of Gruesome Green Goblin Punch - Fun for Halloween!
Um Safia's Note:
This is a great recipe for Halloween or a kids party. It is really simple to put together & looks fab. Time to make doesn't include time to set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups chilled apple juice
- 6 cups chilled ginger ale
- 4 cups prepared green Jell-O
- 1Starting with your cups or glasses, dip the rims onto a plate covered in a little corn syrup. Once dipped in the syrup, let excess drip off & dip into a bowl of coloured sugar crystals (these are easy to make at home - take a zip loc style bag, place a few tbsp of granulated sugar & a couple of drops of food colouring into the bag. Shake & rub the bag until the colour is evenly distributed - use more colouring for a stronger coloured sugar).
- 2Place the sugar rimmed cups / glasses on some parchment paper & place in upside down in the fridfe to set.
- 3Carfelly chop or mash your jello until you have smallish sized chunks.
- 4Mix your punch together. You can sugar the rim of the punch bowl using the above method but paintig the syrup on with an artists paintbrush!
- 5Add the jello to the punch & throw in a few gummy worms.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gruesome Green Goblin Punch - Fun for Halloween!
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: