Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Mix, in equal parts, mustard and salad dressing.
- Baste chicken on all sides with mix.
- Then sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill and sear until meat turns from pink to white on both sides.
- Baste once again with same ingredients and continue grilling until meat is thoroughly done.
This was part of our Zaar Week Cookathon/4th of July Celebration. Wonderful recipe. I liked the ingredients singularly but you put them all together and you have a religious experience. Glory be!! Was voted 5-stars by all my guests. Thanks :)
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! This is the easiest, best tasting way to make grilled chicken. I have made this many times and it ALWAYS tastes great. Thanks for a wonderful time-saving recipe.
This made FANTASTIC chicken... with a few tweaks that I will do again. I cut the chicken into long fingers, then rubbed sea salt, garlic powder, and oregano into it. Then, as we grilled, we rubbed the Greek dressing on. Even without the mustard, the flavor was fantastic. I can't wait to try this concept with bleu cheese, ranch, balsamic vinaigrette... the possibilities are endless.