My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix, in equal parts, mustard and salad dressing.
- 2Baste chicken on all sides with mix.
- 3Then sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- 4Place chicken on grill and sear until meat turns from pink to white on both sides.
- 5Baste once again with same ingredients and continue grilling until meat is thoroughly done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grrrrrilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 36.3 g