This is one of my favorite sandwich filling recipes for feeding a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely grind meat and eggs into a large bowl.
- 2Add the salad dressing, sandwich spread and stir well.
- 3Add a little milk if it seems to thick.
- 4Add sugar, a tablespoon at a time if it seems too vinegary.
- 5Refrigerate until serving time.
- 6This will fill 100 average sized buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Meat Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 213.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
relish sandwich spread