Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite sandwich filling recipes for feeding a crowd.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs bologna
- 2 lbs cervelat
- 7 eggs, boiled and peeled
- 2 cups salad dressing
- 1 cup relish sandwich spread
- milk, to thin
- salt and pepper
- Coarsely grind meat and eggs into a large bowl.
- Add the salad dressing, sandwich spread and stir well.
- Add a little milk if it seems to thick.
- Add sugar, a tablespoon at a time if it seems too vinegary.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- This will fill 100 average sized buns.