Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, cheap and delicious.
Make and share this Ground Beef Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix
- 1 cup penne pasta
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper
- Boil noodles according to directions, set aside one cup of pasta water when finished.In large skillet; Brown ground beef. Add in both cups of water, mix with packet of soup mix. Boil until sauce is thickened.About 5 minute.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
- * Different veggies can be added to create a on pot meal!