1/1 Photo of Ground Beef Casserole
Ultimate church supper or PTA pot luck dish. Whole family loves this one. Dinner in a dish. Just add a salad and bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, onion, bell pepper.
- 2Drain excess fat if necessary.
- 3Add tomatoes, salt, soup.
- 4Allow to simmer while cooking noodles according to package directions.
- 5Drain noodles.
- 6Add cooked noodles and 1/2 of the cheese to meat mixture.
- 7Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 100.8 mg
- Sodium 728.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.0 g