Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ultimate church supper or PTA pot luck dish. Whole family loves this one. Dinner in a dish. Just add a salad and bread.
- Brown ground beef, onion, bell pepper.
- Drain excess fat if necessary.
- Add tomatoes, salt, soup.
- Allow to simmer while cooking noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles.
- Add cooked noodles and 1/2 of the cheese to meat mixture.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
My husband loved it but I thought it needed more flavor. A lot more flavor. I had even added pepper, chili powder & italian seasoning and garlic. But I like a recipe that spells out all the details for me so I don't have to guess how much to sprinkle in. I used rotel for the peppers cuz I didn't have any (2 cans drained).
Hubby and I really enjoyed this with coleslaw for supper tonight. It was quick to make-and super easy. I used an orange pepper, half-fat mushroom soup and light old cheddar and the taste was wonderful.There are just the two of us, so there is enough for supper tomorrow night. BONUS!!! Thanks for a recipe that I will add to our supper rotation recipes.
This was easy to throw together and very filling. Served with a salad and biscuits. Thanks for the recipe.